Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another go at Keesh's Challenge, with a Sweet touch.

Hi,
I've had another go at Keesh's challenge (see previous post) only this time I've combined it with Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch challenge. I need a sketch to get me going at the moment.



Here's my card:



I also took inspiration from this card on Andrea Lowcock's blog, Enchantink. The 'Fresh Cuts' stamp set was one I 'just had to have' but have hardly used. I must ban myself from buying any new sets and use the ones I own more often. I used the emboss resist technique, clear embossing the stamped image and the sponging over the top using inks in 'So Saffron', 'Regal Rose' & 'Real Red', of course. I then wiped over the image to remove the ink from the embossing, revealing the image. I've used the So Saffron DSP from the 'Washington Apple' pack, and the 'Regal Rose' print from the 'Sweet Always' DSP pack. The sentiment is from 'Short and Sweet' and cut out using the Word Window' punch. I do love a punch. Once again, I've added some of the new free 'So Saffron' ribbon (see here on how to receive it). In all, this is not really any of my ideas, just a collaboration of other people's inspiration. Anyway that's all from me.

Must go & get ready for work,
Have a good night,
Cheers,
Fi xox

2 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Fiona, you've done a fabulous job with this colour challenge. This is really lovely.

xx Sarah

Sue said...

Love the colours - rich and warm. Cheers, Sue

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio