Friday, September 4, 2009

Mate's 40th

My good friend Ian is having his 40th party tonight , an overnight camp up the valley (Hunter Valley, that is, I hope the rain clears!!). He is a 4WD nut. I was happy to see the 'Just Beachy' set come out just in time to make his card. I CASEd (of course, LOL) this card from Splitcoast. There's now a few on there with a similar theme.



Ian didn't want gifts, he preferred money to put towards something he wants to buy for said 4WD. I got him a choccy to put with his card, so, to make it look a bit more interesting I made a 'choc pull' package. The tutorial is here.



You pull on the ribbon & the choc bar appears. I made one for my Dad earlier this year & he really liked it.


Must go & hang out my washing & get everything together for tonight. I have an engagement party tomorrow too. Will come back with that card later,

Cheers,
Fi xox

1 comments:

Kylie said...

Very cool card Fiona! Love how you teared the CS and made a beachy theme, very clever!
The chocolate slider is yummy, love the colours you used!

Take care,
Kylie X

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio