Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More Birthdays...

Hi Guys,

August & September have been huge for birthdays. I still have 4 more september birthdays yet, thankfully only one more card is needed as I got in early whilst Uni was on a break.

My good mate from work, Tracey, had a birthday at the end of August. She has chickens, so I was glad to have the Beau Chateau DSP available (now retired). I combined two cards from Splitcoast, here & here.  Tracey was very pleased with a chicken (well rooster really) card.






My cousin's partner Mikki celebrated her 40th in August. I really wanted to use this MFT stamp 'Cheers' and found a great card on Splitcoast. I loved those colours but then decided on these papers from SU and that decided my colours. I wasn't sure how they'd go together at first (they're from same pack DSP) but they looked great IRL. I left off the lace as it didn't really go with these colours and looked too busy. I paper pieced the dress and popped the top of the glass up on a dimensional after adding crystal effects.





Mikki said she liked it, so that is the main thing.

Hope the rest of the week is good to you,
Cheers,
Fi x

0 comments:

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio