Sunday, September 16, 2012

Male Birthday

Hi Guys,

Hope this works, as it is a scheduled post :-)

 This one is another shameless direct CASE but as you are mostly SU girls, I thought I'd show you a card using a PTI set. Quite a few of my mates have camper trailers now and I've been wanting a camping set for ages. Then PTI and SU brought out similar ones months apart. Wouldn't you know it! The PTI set had co-ordinating paper and some nice background stamps, so it won.

My mate Ian and his family go camping quite a bit, and spent 4 months last year travelling around quite a bit of Oz. They're already planning their next big trip. As soon as I saw this card by Maille Bells, I knew I wanted to make it.

Here is the card:




I added the Happy Birthday to the bottom as I didn't have the right punch/die/sentiment combo to fit the cutout shape on Maille's card, even though I really liked it. I do use this SU stamp quite a lot for boy/male cards. hard to find sentiments without curls and swirls sometimes.
Ian was pretty pleased with it, and his wife Joy, a card maker, also liked it, so I was happy. The best thing, I have plenty more friends that this stamp set will be good for.

Have a great week,

Cheers,
Fi x

1 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So glad you have found some time to stamp! This is definately a useful stamp set! Such a fun card! Hugs xxx

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio