Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A second go at CTS #6

Hi Guys,

I had another idea for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch (CTS) as soon as I saw it, but have only just had time to make it. My last card was not really CAS so was extra keen to have another go.

A reminder of the sketch:




I went Christmassy this time:




I really like this stamp by SU, it has some nice sentiments too. As you can see, I flipped the sketch around so that my angel would fit. i am loving these challenges. I hope king back to work doesn't get in the way too much. I can't believe my month off is up this Friday (sob). Well, I must go and get more stuff done for my 'Christmas Shop'. Mum came and helped with labelling bottles (a laborious task) and threading beads on headpins for earrings. She is a champion!

Catch you soon,
Fi x

6 comments:

Kim S said...

I do so hope you keep finding time to play along - LOVE your card! Keeping the sketch and colors this simple really highlights the angel. So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona ... thanks so much for your lovely comment! Love the single colour you've used here and you're right, the sentiemnt is so perfect! Anita in France :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooh! I LIKEY! Wonderful creation! Hugs xxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen M said...

Hi Fiona, good to hear from you. It's been a while since you've blogged. Miss your fab creations x

Teresa Kline said...

awesome!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio