Just a quick post.
The lovely and talented Nikki Spencer gave me a blog award! Thanks Nikki, that is lovely of you.
I now have to share 8 things about myself:
1. I am sitting here with hair dye (temporary) on in preparation for attending a wedding this Saturday.
2. I work permanent night shift as I love the other night staff and it keeps me away from all the dramas of the day.
3. I quite like doing handy stuff around the house but have to call on my friend's hubby's, or my Mum, for a hand at times
4. I am a shop-a-holic, clothes, shoes, stamps (no surprise there). I'll never be rich at this rate.
5. I love France and want to go back again, however, due to point #4, it is not likely to happen soon.
6. I am a churchless Christian, who needs to buck up and get churched!
7. I wish I was a better cook, cooking for 1 though is very boring and not a good practice ground.
8. I would be lost without my Mum!
Now to pass it on to a few other bloggers, in no particular order:
Would love to mention more blogs but have to go and rinse my hair and cook my tea!