Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BBFF award

Hi again,

Another quick post. I made a few candles and 2 bottles of shower gel but had to watch the return of NCIS, love that show. Lucky I only needed to make 2 little pamper packs for a girl at work.

Recently, the gorgeous Andrea Lowcock blessed me with her special BBFF (Best Blogging Friends Forever) award and it was so lovely. It is designed to acknowledge those wonderful people who pop by our blogs and say a kind word, support & encourage us. We are allowed to pass it on so, the award goes to:

1. Lee Pelosi
2. Andrea Lowcock (you didn't say we couldn't send it back, it is well deserved)
3. Lee-Anne Barry
4. Genelle Little.

These are not my only blog friends, but they are my faithful buddies who pop by regularly and always make my day better.

Thanks guys,
Love Fi MWAH!

1 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

How sweet of you to pass it back! Thanks Fi ... BUT ... this was supposed to be about YOU ... not about ME!!!! I'm glad it put a smile on your face ... after all the sadness! Take care, hunny! Hugs xxaxx

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio